First and First. Silicone is not plastic.
Silica gel == Stone on the Beach!
The main component of silica gel is silicon, a natural component found in sand, stone, and crystals.
Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) (chemical formula (C8H8)x·(C4H6)y·(C3H3N)z) is a common thermoplastic polymer. Its glass transition temperature is approximately 105 °C (221 °F).[failed verification] ABS is amorphous and therefore has no true melting point.
The Raw material of Silicone.
The raw material of plastic
Benefits of food grade silicone:
Silicone-Sustainable & Eco-Friendly
1. It has high flexibility, corrosion resistance and adaptability. It is suitable for cooking and baking. It is the best raw material for direct contact with food. It is food safe when use the food grade silicone material.
2. High temperature resistance, with corrosion resistance to cleaning agents and other types of corrosive substances.It has stable structural mechanical properties, so it has super resistance to extreme temperature and a wide temperature range.
3. It has good air permeability. odorless. Not easy to cause allergies. No water seepage. Non-toxic. contains no BPA, latex, lead, or phthalates.
4. Sanitary and healthy, silica gel can completely prevent the breeding of bacteria and fungi.
5. Environmental protection and low carbon.
From the sheet you can see that :Silicone is durable, and more ocean-friendly than plastic. It lasts longer, and stands up better against heat and cold than plastics. It’s safer for your family, too, no toxins.BPA ,PVC free. odorless, stain-resistant, hypoallergenic, and has no open pores to harbor harmful bacteria.
Welcome to go through our company by the simple profile.