You don’t have to hold your fire for your next beauty salon appointment to treat yourself to a refreshing massage. Instead, you can refabricate the experience at home with a minimal tool: the silicone scalp brush!
Roofed in soft, bendable bristles, silicone scalp brushes massage mildly and rub your head, and lather shampoos and conditioners into your hair. The tool is an indispensable element to having a hale and hearty scalp with consistent use.
Contingent on where you buy the tool, it might go by a different name — like scalp scrubber, shampoo brush, or hair massager. Why the diversity of terms? The device can function for numerous other purposes! For example, unlike a regular hairbrush, scalp brushes are not intended to even out or untangle your strands but more readily act as a tender alternative to rubbing your scalp with your nails.
Premeditated principally to be utilized on wet hair (even though they can be used on dry hair, too), scalp brushes are customarily composed of silicone or plastic for a steady grip in the shower.
Do Silicone Scalp Brushes Work?
You’re probably speculating why silicone brushes are so popular. When used appropriately and for their projected purposes – rubbing the head, washing away dead skin and product accumulation, and putting on a product – silicone scalp brushes are nothing short of magic.
And what about the subject that’s most on your mind: Does brushing the scalp help hair grow? It may! Some reports have shown that massagers can bring about heavier hair by elongating the cells of the hair follicles. Others have revealed that scalp massage can decrease stress hormones (the sort that leads to hair weakening). In the end, scalp brushes aren’t a mystic tool that’ll help you gain hair in weeks, but they might help your hair grow denser and in good health.
Scalp Brush Profits
Utilizing a scalp brush feels miraculous – but it likewise offers a prosperity of welfare to your scalp and hair. Profits of scalp massage brushes take in:
- Scalp exfoliation helps eliminate dead skin and product accumulation. This consistent scalp detox is essential to a healthful head and hair.
- It has augmented blood circulation to your scalp. This helps transport oxygen and indispensable nutrients to the hair follicles, decreasing hair loss.
- It decreased tension and pressure. Comparable to a body massage, a scalp massage presents psychological and physical profits. Utilizing a brush to massage your head can decrease muscle tightness, release physical pressure, and even function as a natural therapy for headaches.
- Not as much dandruff. Remarkably, dandruff can outcome from a dried-out scalp or an excessively oily one. What reasons for oily scalp? Every so often, it’s a consequence of everyday shampooing, which deprives your hair of sebum. At that point, your glands go into massive efforts to substitute it. Utilizing a scalp brush, accompanied by a shampoo substitute, can retreat the sequence of overproduction. If conversely, you suffer from unnecessary dryness, a scalp brush might exfoliate and take away dead skin.
- Rouse and expanse hair follicles, permitting your hair to grow tougher, denser and improved. Since congested hair follicles can set in motion problems like dandruff and hair damage, utilizing a scalp brush to kindle and clear those follicles can do marvels for your hair strength.
Put on products evenly through your hair and more profound into your scalp. It can be problematic to move products through your hair and scalp with only your fingers if you have dense hair. Utilizing a head scrubber can help you get the product straight onto the scalp, where it profits the hair the greatest.
Methodically wash products out of your hair to decrease product accumulation. Like spreading product into your hair, it can be problematic to wash out your cleanser or conditioner totally with only your fingers, particularly if you have profuse or curly hair. Brushing the scalp in the shower can help guarantee there’s no remainder left behind.
Which Sort of Brush Is Best for Invigorating the Scalp?
The most delicate type of scalp massager brush hits a subtle balance: The bristles must be tender enough not to aggravate your scalp but rigid enough to slacken any dry skin and product accumulation. Soft silicone bristles are generally perfect for stimulating the scalp and increasing blood circulation.
Since scalp brushes are characteristically utilized in the shower, it’s also helpful if the brush has an ergonomic, simple-to-hold, easy-grip design.
How to Utilize a Scalp Brush
Scalp brushes should chiefly be used on wet hair. Though, with a tender touch, you can likewise utilize it when your hair is dry. Here’s a quick guide to both approaches:
Wet: In the shower, dampen your hair and put on a product throughout your hair. At that time, utilize your scalp brush to massage your head in tiny, spherical motions to move the product throughout your hair and scalp. Don’t be scared to add force! The silicone bristles won’t injure your head, so scrub thoroughly to massage and release dry skin. Next, clean while washing to eradicate additional product and dogged contaminations. Then, brush from roots to end to direct the whole shebang out of your hair and out of your life.
Dry: On dry hair, utilize the brush to massage your scalp in tiny, spherical motions. Remember that a scalp brush isn’t destined to substitute a usual hairbrush, so don’t attempt to brush through your hair from roots to follicles—Center only on the scalp, utilizing tender movements and delicate pressure.
How Frequently Should You Brush Your Scalp?
You can utilize a scalp brush each time you wash your hair. Begin a couple of times a week, and see how your head feels. If you press excessively and too frequently, you might transpire with a raw scalp – if that’s the circumstance, postpone a bit longer concerning brushings.
Picking up how to utilize a scalp brush isn’t only indispensable to the health of your head and hair – it can be a calming add-on to your self-care regime. With a lenient silicone scalp brush and a good shampoo, you can live through the extravagance of a salon massage every time you wash your hair.
About Author: Z.S.R International Group
Z.S.R International Group(Hong Kong) co., Limited, is a one-stop supplier for molded silicone products and silicone products molding solution provider in the consumer products field. We offer OEM services from product design to Silicone products contact manufacturing. We have the capability for LSR molded silicone products, solid silicone molded products, molded silicone multi-colored products. We also can custom molded silicone, custom molded LSR, custom molded dripping injection dispensing (co-injection) silicone multi-colored products, custom tooling.